Why we like the British!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Why we like the British!
I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Game England vs. Paraguay this Saturday. Let`s see how good the Brits are before we send them home in the last 16 round.Originally posted by MJ
-
Re: Why we like the British!
and get ready for the hooligansOriginally posted by TomTomI was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Game England vs. Paraguay this Saturday. Let`s see how good the Brits are before we send them home in the last 16 round.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Why we like the British!
Hooligans come if their team wins or looses so this is a general problem. I heard that registered British Hooligans had to send their passports to the government so they can't travel to Germany lol.Comment
-
Re: Why we like the British!
2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Why we like the British!
You lucky bastard sir. I will be sinking one or two pints of the "who you looking at" down my local boozer whilst taking in the match.Originally posted by TomTomI was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Game England vs. Paraguay this Saturday. Let`s see how good the Brits are before we send them home in the last 16 round.
Yeh this is true. I heard on the radio today that the police had stopped a know trouble maker at the airport and would not let him travel to Germany.. good on them I say. These trouble makers are not "fans" they are just mindless thugs intent on spoiling the greatest sporting occasion on earth.Originally posted by TomTomHooligans come if their team wins or looses so this is a general problem. I heard that registered British Hooligans had to send their passports to the government so they can't travel to Germany lol.
Come on Costa Rica.
Comment
-
Re: Why we like the British!
If we weren't the host nation, we would have qualified like all the other teams. In the World Championship History since the beginning, Germany was always a part of the Games and though we had a better Team 10 years ago, we will proceed to the last 16 rounds for sure. Our group is not the hardest to beat and the Home advantage is on our side. Also, the players will be killed if they don't make it to the last 16 so that's an extra motivation for them.
But honestly, if we suck and get kicked out..I don't mind too much. Main thing is that we host the Game because this is something you experience one time in your Life only and it is an exceptional Honor for us. As long as it's not the Netherlands or England, I don't mind who wins the Cup.
I have put two bets on Italy and Brazil though.
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment