well done! wow.
Rob Dowell's mix....
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Rob Dowell's mix....
Wow. This be tasty. Almost like spreading some cream cheese on a vagina with some pineapple rings.Comment
-
Re: Rob Dowell's mix....
queefFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Rob Dowell's mix....
Good mix, especially the ending. The start was good as well, but the middle bit kinda lost me for a bit--felt like the tracks were put in to make the mix longer. Alright maybe I just have a fucked up attention span
But the ending (1:40ish mark) is

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Rob Dowell's mix....
I thought that the first half of the mix was terrible... bunch of xylphones being thrown down stairs at the same time... howevvvvvver, the last half picked up and got more interesting.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Rob Dowell's mix....
haha, totally... ching chong bing bong crash crash crash plink plonk
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment