^^ not sure about that. We bought a 15 user licensed version (but I'll have to check if that was shrink wrapped)
quick windows server question
Collapse
X
-
Re: quick windows server question
^^ not sure about that. We bought a 15 user licensed version (but I'll have to check if that was shrink wrapped)www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: quick windows server question
k. i attended some training class for work last year and they gave me a free copy of enterprise server. i just went and looked on the boxComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment