If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I was just listening to an older MARA mix I have the other day when I realized that I wanted to know what the first track was with this aparently gay man talking about getting into clubs and how he was so much more beautiful than the other girls. Well I found out from a friend of mine that it is Republica. My only problem is that I can't find out which mix this particular track is. I'll be willing to put up a sound sample of it so that you can tell for sure.
But I'm postive that someone out there knows exactly what I am talking about and can help me.
I thank you all for your time to help.
Jeffrey
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.