AIR FORCE HOOAH!
soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
Collapse
X
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
hambino, are you USAF?> ARMY? other?
if so..

some of us know you guys are worth standing behind and ill give you a big thanks in case. my brother is ARMY, training in helicopter piloting.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
Did you ever wreck a plane?
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
nope. they won't even let me fly them. I'm not an officer, I'm enlisted so we get the dirty jobs. at least my part of the Air Force doesn't have to wear brown lipstick all day though" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
If I went Army thats exactly what I would've have wanted to do. that training is definitely no joke, and the wash out rate is rediculous from what I hear. good luck to him!Originally posted by thesightless?my brother is ARMY, training in helicopter piloting." Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
yeah, he says it is a bitch. he just finished schooling so he can apply for rangers, but he wants to fly if he can. they are so tough on the heli pilots its sick. all must have high grades, with engineering studies for some part, and then they might be looked at. he was telling me that they get training in case they are captured, and i told him if he is gonna get captured, just crash the fucking thing into as many pppl as he could.. lol.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
All days fucking airplanes wake me up with their fucking noise.DIODE NOISE GENERATOR
slsk: bass_warriorComment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
True that. the Air Force does that kind of training.they call it Seer( I think thats the acronym). either way they use sleep deprivation, starvation and plenty of other tricks up their sleeve to interrogate the airmen that are going to be part of an aircrew. If oyu actually teach tha class the course which you go through is is on a totally different level of craziness. part of it includes raising a pet rabbit from day one and then towards the end, you have to kill and eat the rabbit for survival. it's like killing your friend or something ( especially at the point of delerium the trainees are at during that time). either way I'm glad I'm a maintenance tech" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
Originally posted by hambino21True that. the Air Force does that kind of training.they call it Seer( I think thats the acronym). either way they use sleep deprivation, starvation and plenty of other tricks up their sleeve to interrogate the airmen that are going to be part of an aircrew. If oyu actually teach tha class the course which you go through is is on a totally different level of craziness. part of it includes raising a pet rabbit from day one and then towards the end, you have to kill and eat the rabbit for survival. it's like killing your friend or something ( especially at the point of delerium the trainees are at during that time). either way I'm glad I'm a maintenance tech
A: Thanks Hambino for serving for our Country God Bless all of you guys-I always feel like thanking people in Uniform when I see them but I feel kinda gay so I never do…but then I smile at them nicely and then maybe they think I’m gay so I guess I’d be better off just saying thanks……
B: I think that rabbit thing is the most fucked thing I’ve heard in a while-and in this crazy world of internets I’m sure that title will be fleeting-but nonetheless congrats on topping some sort of degrading porno that was currently occupying the title
C: I always find it a dichotomous situation in my head to totally respect the troops for serving our country and then loving the fact that I live here and have all this freedom and stuff but then being sad about the direction our country is going and the way the current administration distributes our troops in a very arrogant way across the globe IMO only serving to make more enemies for us to need troops for
The aderal peak is subsiding so I will stop ranting nowHolosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epoetv% 2Ecom%2Fvideo%2Ephp%3Fvid%3D3861
oh and this guy’s got a thing or two to say about pilots-make sure you get to the endHolosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
I totally understand what you're saying. most people don't realize that just because we're in the military doesn't mean we have to agree with everything that our "leaders"
make us do, we just have to do them. either way thanks for not being a hater like so many others in this country.
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
I was in the NAVY back in the early 90's and worked on the flight deck (USS America CV66). I worked on CAT1, I had a blast launching 14's and 18's also A6's (the list goes on). They are loud even wearing a helmet! That is what made my time in NAVY so memorable, the danger was the only downfall. But you have to live a little! To this day I love hearing the roar of a jet, it's in my blood now.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: soooo,.... F16 fighters in my backyard. really.
The roar of the jet is the Sound of freedom imo. the louder the better.( except if you're totally hung over, then f*%k that sh#t.)
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment