enjoy!!
danny_howels-live_at_space_of_sound_(madrid)-11-06-2006
Collapse
X
-
Re: danny_howels-live_at_space_of_sound_(madrid)-11-06-2006
As you'd expect from Danny, this set is awesome!
The pity about this recording, is that the dip@#$% who recorded it left MSN Messenger running. Consequently there are 'new message alert' sounds throughout the set. Dissapointing!
If you can block out these out of your head, you'll love it!
Jono.Comment
-
Re: danny_howels-live_at_space_of_sound_(madrid)-11-06-2006
some mo techno yarble
quality set, thanks XOComment
-
Re: danny_howels-live_at_space_of_sound_(madrid)-11-06-2006
hahaha i was listening the set and heard the msn alerts and thought WTF is this sh*t!! ....Originally posted by JonoHAs you'd expect from Danny, this set is awesome!
The pity about this recording, is that the dip@#$% who recorded it left MSN Messenger running. Consequently there are 'new message alert' sounds throughout the set. Dissapointing!
If you can block out these out of your head, you'll love it!
Jono.
i thought they were part of the tracks!!
anyway great stuff...
Last edited by bremspg; June 15, 2006, 02:50:07 AM.What we think, we become.
Comment
-
Re: danny_howels-live_at_space_of_sound_(madrid)-11-06-2006
XO 1
Fantastic, approaching pimp statusOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: danny_howels-live_at_space_of_sound_(madrid)-11-06-2006
sounds, jah, at first i tought that my msn is making them, as i was away from PC,
but when i came to it, there were no new msgs anywhere,
definitely too bad to spoil a set like this..I take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment