thanks for letting me - and other new members - prelisten to what we can expect in the future downloads section!
new hernan cattaneo is avaiable
Collapse
X
-
Re: new hernan cattaneo is avaiable
thanks for letting me - and other new members - prelisten to what we can expect in the future downloads section!
Appreciation till the max. This fills up my music gap till any new sets are being released. Thanks a lot!
-
Re: new hernan cattaneo is avaiable
u re a good loser.Originally posted by robprunzitDude, your posting sets which are part of the MS download for members and may conflict with rules. Since you are new here it is obvious you can't see the download area and didn't know it was there, so I'm explaining this as a welcome to the board here and hopefully you'll understand if other comments are made about it.
Btw, welcome to our community, and thanks for posting the sets.Comment
-
Re: new hernan cattaneo is avaiable
How do I become a member ? I have d/l priveleges here and have been here for a while but cannot access the members stuff. Sorry for requesting the obvious.Originally posted by TomTomAs long as he doesn't use our rips without asking and he?s not using our bandwidth, he can share the sets no matter if we host them or not. The more, the merrier and members who aren't that long with us to have download priviliges can grab the amazing sets from Hernan this way. It?s all about the music and as long as people do not disrespect our work by copying it and hosting it as their own work, we don't have a problem with it.
Its a 3x3 not 4x2Comment
-
Re: new hernan cattaneo is avaiable
You need more postings..that´s all I am going to say. Find out on your own how much.
Also please check the FAQ because what you asked for is described there as well.
Also we have changed our views about people who upload sets we host..please forget what I stated here and refrain from posting mixes we are hosting as well. Sorry for the inconvinience.Comment
-
Re: new hernan cattaneo is avaiable
Danke/Thanks TomTomOriginally posted by TomTomYou need more postings..that?s all I am going to say. Find out on your own how much.
Also please check the FAQ because what you asked for is described there as well.
Also we have changed our views about people who upload sets we host..please forget what I stated here and refrain from posting mixes we are hosting as well. Sorry for the inconvinience.Its a 3x3 not 4x2Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment