Do you have any phobias ?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
england winning the world cup
i'd rather be placed in a room full of big spiders for 40 years than to listen to them talk about another 1966 for yeat another 40 yearsComment
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
lightning. i am terrified of lightning. i will not talk on the phone or watch tv. i have been known to sit on carpet in my apartment's foyer where there are no windows with an ashtray & a beer as long as necessary until that madness stops. under no circumstance will i find myself outside during a lightning storm. i'm getting nervous just writing this. LOL.
i am also terrified of meeting beanz in a dark alley, but hey, who isn't!sigpicComment
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
I'm semi-afraid of the dark.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
I love thunderstorms...i actually go ou there and watch em...talk about a rushOriginally posted by thezzapperlightning. i am terrified of lightning. i will not talk on the phone or watch tv. i have been known to sit on carpet in my apartment's foyer where there are no windows with an ashtray & a beer as long as necessary until that madness stops. under no circumstance will i find myself outside during a lightning storm. i'm getting nervous just writing this. LOL.
i am also terrified of meeting beanz in a dark alley, but hey, who isn't!
But, this is funny, i'm actually terrified of microwaves when they are on. So when i use one, i start it it and get the fuck out the way...talk about a phobia eh
Comment
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
I'm extremly scared of getting lodged in a tight space in some kind of contorted position. Also I can't crawl into closed-in tight spaces like tunnels. I'm always afraid of getting stuck. I'm clinging while thinking about it.
I'm also afraid of getting some bitch pregnant.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
I got knocked down from a stroke of lightning once. It didn't injure me, but I get a bit nervous when I am outside during a storm, and for now, I wouldn't call it a phobia.Originally posted by thezzapperlightning. i am terrified of lightning. i will not talk on the phone or watch tv. i have been known to sit on carpet in my apartment's foyer where there are no windows with an ashtray & a beer as long as necessary until that madness stops. under no circumstance will i find myself outside during a lightning storm. i'm getting nervous just writing this. LOL.
definitely claustrophobia. Remember that movie the vanishing with Keefer. the part he woke up in a buried coffin. Fuck that.
Also, I have a phobia of being locked in prison with beanz. I don't know why, but it might be something with his constant use of the
icon
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
I think i speak for us all, we all areOriginally posted by speciale...Also, I have a phobia of being locked in prison with beanz. I don't know why, but it might be something with his constant use of the
icon 
..actually thats not funny
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
believe it or not, the average person is more afraid of spiders than dying.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Do you have any phobias ?
I never had a fear of spiders..... dunno why.... snakes and bugs that fly.... I'll run like the wind.....
oh..... and even pitch darknes..... I mean so dark that if you held your palm 2 inches from your face you won't see it..... it's unnerving (not scary)www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment