Can anyone upload this set? I missed it yesterday, and heard it was BANGIN!!
(Request) Saeed Younan Mercury Sessions 6/20/06
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: (Request) Saeed Younan Mercury Sessions 6/20/06
well the banner's still up so I guess we'll have to wait until june 20th NEXT year
I missed it - so any info when the reply will happen??♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: (Request) Saeed Younan Mercury Sessions 6/20/06
Tom.......slap in the face for England^
I cant see no england flag......unless thats it just peeking over the argies one
Back on topic....yeah, advance warning when the show will re-air will be gratefuly receivedComment
-
Re: (Request) Saeed Younan Mercury Sessions 6/20/06
it was pretty cool seeing the Saltires behind the goals for all thsoe swizz penaltes yesterday! Sends shivers up my spine.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: (Request) Saeed Younan Mercury Sessions 6/20/06
The flag surely is there...somehwere.Originally posted by hashheadTom.......slap in the face for England^
I cant see no england flag......unless thats it just peeking over the argies one
Back on topic....yeah, advance warning when the show will re-air will be gratefuly received
The mix will air again this Friday on 1 PM EST (6 PM GMT, 7 PM GMT+1)Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment