best shit for a hangover is a fountain soda and a greasy burger
the hangover...cures?
Collapse
X
-
Re: the hangover...cures?
best shit for a hangover is a fountain soda and a greasy burgerNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. . -
-
-
Re: the hangover...cures?
Ive taken some pricey hangover vitamins before bed, felt like a champ, and when I woke up I felt like I hadn't even drinken at all. About $40 a bottle.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: the hangover...cures?
^ ^ Fuck that nasty shit. That will make me hurl no matter what I've consumed prior.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment