Canaduh = meh.
What do you think about Deep Dish?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
Beanz = Mehsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
I will see them live on June 30 in Väth's Cocoon club in Frankfurt for the 1st time of my life. I like most of their live sets besides the fact that I can live without the big hits like Say Hello or Flashdance or other mainstream releases they play in different versions two or three times during every gig on a tour till your ears bleed. But from what I heard, they know how to make people dance and this counts in the end so I look forward to it.Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
lets hope you get a pre prepared set @ the gig, those seem to be the ones you cant stop listening to ( i.e. the one from radio 1 @ new year ), they just lack consistancy thats the only problem i have with them, even for a kind of main streem act they can play a surprisingly underground set from time to time, an act worth keeping an eye on because that 1 in 10 is always classOriginally posted by TomTomI will see them live on June 30 in V?th's Cocoon club in Frankfurt for the 1st time of my life. I like most of their live sets besides the fact that I can live without the big hits like Say Hello or Flashdance or other mainstream releases they play in different versions two or three times during every gig on a tour till your ears bleed. But from what I heard, they know how to make people dance and this counts in the end so I look forward to it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
If you saw them a few years back they where on fire. They used to play loads of different styles of music. I saw them on Saturday @ Air in Birmingham. They where OK but nothing special. If you listen to the Deep Dish @ Club XIII Moscow 1.6.2001 6 hour set, its mind blowing. If anyone doesn't have it let me Know and i will post it in the promos sectionOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
i've seen 3 of their 8 hour sets and i think they are pretty good live. they can make for a really fun night if you can look past some of the more commercial and cheesy tracks.Fly? Yes. Land? No!Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
i saw deep dish in toronto in may. they played from 2-9am? ( not sure i left at 7) but from what i stayed for i was dissapointed. the mixes that i heard were pretty bangin so i went to that show expecting a lot. their mixing was great its just the track selection that killed it
. wasnt even close in terms of quality to their live at bedrock mix broadcast on kiss in 2000.
btw, chunky can you post the moscow set? heard that one is great...Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
Originally posted by DancingQueenIf I had two cocks I'd fuck you in the ass and in your mouth
Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
JK224, how can you even think that they'd play anything similar or even in the same catagory as a recorded mix from 2000? That's just ignorant.
And Say Hello rules.
Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
I like the new eddie murphy remix.Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
^ ^
If anyone ever considers that a remix...
They barely even touched the original.
Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
same here seen them twice at the old space back in.....2002 at the conference then in dec. i miss the old spaceOriginally posted by specialeyou beat me to it. I saw them about 3-4 times at Space and had a blast every time.
some of their most recent sets have some parts they get a bit cheesy.


Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
right? get the magic mix on bootleg...THAT works the entire trackOriginally posted by beanzncheez^ ^
If anyone ever considers that a remix...
They barely even touched the original.
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: What do you think about Deep Dish?
right now Sharam is scheduled in Hartford late August for an outdoor party which'll go until 4am...so he should get a good 3-4 hour set easy which will make a nice difference...
I've seen them together, I've seen them separate, but I do believe the venue and set length makes a difference in what they play.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment