80gigs + 4 crates
How much music do you have?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How much music do you have?
bout 200+ Gigs and 9 to 10 thousand vinyls.
the vinyls are Dance music ranging from 1995 (some earlier dance classics mixed in as well) when i started collecting.
MP3s are a mix. Rock, Hip Hop, house/techno, live sets, classic rock, 80's ect.www.undulaterecordings.com - www.soundcloud.com/undulate - www.myspace.com/deepspellnyc
Check out my catalog on BEATPORTComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
i have got 18 gb of pure trance music.old favorites and the new mixes since 2004....!Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
600 or there abouts 12 inches, about 100 cd's and as for mp3....you dont wanna knowComment
-
-
Re: How much music do you have?
i have about 45 GB of electronic music and in my other computer i have about 33 GB of non electronic music without counting my CDs
But i share files with my family so the only file that is just mine are the electronic music stuff.
What we think, we become.
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
3 gigs... only keep what is good for me. I only require Dark sets, anything else gets "Shift + Delete"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
10 M B (I had to space it. The only way that the proper case would show on here. Very odd.)Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
What a long thread. Interesting though, cause now I know I need help. Help me organize these sets so I can count it. I have no idea, its all doubled incase I have a crash on a computer or external harddrive. So I shouldn't lose anything.
3 computers all with additional internal harddrives. Mainly storage purposes. Guessing 1000 gb all together internal storage.
2 additional 500 gb HDD externals, one full and one more than half full.
3 additional 160 gb HDD externals, all full.
Mostly prog music, but a variety of House, Breaks, TechHouse, and some Electro, little D&B or Minimal. Mostly dL from here. I wish I had it organized, I couldn't find shit.
300 vinyl records from the 70's and 80's, my old classic rock collection.
100 cd's, mixture of old and new.Comment
-
-
Re: How much music do you have?
in my sister comp i?ve 3 gigs already
and in my computer i?ve used 20 gigsComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment