Hypnotic
Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
Collapse
X
-
Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
The track at 40ish minutes (Carl Craig's remix of Goldfrapp Fly Me Away) is just going on ... and on ... and on ... and on.
Hypnotic
Probably better if I was wasted

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Tags: None -
Re: Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
the track right before it sounds like depeche modeOriginally posted by featherThe track at 40ish minutes (Carl Craig's remix of Goldfrapp Fly Me Away) is just going on ... and on ... and on ... and on.
Hypnotic
Probably better if I was wasted 
???????????





Comment
-
Re: Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
That's what I thought too ... Gahan has a very distinctive anguished wail
And Digweed's set plodded downhill after that Carl Craig remix.
On to DJ Vibe ... sometimes I don't know how my colleagues put up with the music

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
Digging Vibe's mix.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
Depeche Mode - Lillian....some bootleg. only remixes I know of are the Chab ones. which this is not. John introduces the track as Lillian - Crazy. odd.Originally posted by sakio podthe track right before it sounds like depeche mode
???????????





black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
i'm sure he played that Goldfrapp remix in the Hague.black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
ok i *think* the Lillian track is a bootleg of some remix of Crazy by DJ Jack Rock and Lillian by Depeche modeblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Digweed's Kiss 100 25th June
so far....
01. Satoshi Tomiie - Glow (Original Mix)
02. Royksopp - Beautiful Day Without You (Cass & Mangan Living Underdog Remix)
03.
04.
05. Budai & Vic - I Love Deep (The Timewriter Remix)
06. Henrik Schwarz, Âme & Dixon feat. Derrick L. Carter - Where We At (Version 3)
07. Booka Shade - In White Rooms (Original Mix)
08.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment