look at North Korea vs. South Korea and you tell me which government works better? It is a shame for people to be born into that and never really be able to experience what most of us have. Mostly, we at times take our freedom for granted since we have never had it taken away from us.
Im glad I dont live in North Korea!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Im glad I dont live in North Korea!
look at North Korea vs. South Korea and you tell me which government works better? It is a shame for people to be born into that and never really be able to experience what most of us have. Mostly, we at times take our freedom for granted since we have never had it taken away from us.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. . -
Re: Im glad I dont live in North Korea!
Just have her back by Monday.Originally posted by KinKyJ^^^ now that u mention it, I'm taking your wife for the weekend
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Im glad I dont live in North Korea!
Originally posted by KinKyJI will, with a full tank

No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Im glad I dont live in North Korea!
I heard that NK is planning on a Rocket Launch "test". The probability of sending a nuclear weapon to the US is highly unlikely. Most speculate it's to send a satellite into orbit. Of course everyone will be watching this launch closely.
Even though So. CA is ready to dip in the ocean, Im glad I know we have 11 rocket interceptors here.
Comment
-
Re: Im glad I dont live in North Korea!
Originally posted by BureOneI heard that NK is planning on a Rocket Launch "test".Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment