If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
just got a new laptop......installed soulseek and opened it up.......and whenever i open soulseek, i am disconected from the internet,.....i can view webpages, and i cant use soulseek !!! I have the restart my computer for my internet connetion to work again
uninstall SLSK, do a system restore, download the latest version and try again.... unless you're a trooper and wanna solve the mystery, in that case google would be your best friend
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I'll recommend you to have 152 version installed.Also disable hyperthreading for slsk through your taskmanger, by setting processor affinity to cpu0.If the problem persists send a post on slsk Technical Issues forum!
slsk works fine for me on my network at home,but when my roommate signs on to it, it seems to cut the cable connection out for some reason... normally i just turn the modem off and back on, and it starts working again :?
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment