Intresting read on Sasha's evolution from vinyl to files.
Sasha Profile on Apple.com
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha Profile on Apple.com
twas an interesting readFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: Sasha Profile on Apple.com
I just started using a mac again 2.5 weeks ago.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha Profile on Apple.com
Kind of ironic that with all of that on the fly freedom at one's fingertips, it leads one to less spontaneity in their performance...hmmm.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Sasha Profile on Apple.com
nice pic right at the beginning.Comment
-
Re: Sasha Profile on Apple.com
I don?t think you can infer that from what he says. I?d say the preparation allows him to improvise more during the sets...you have to have a guiding line, sure, but I don?t think Sasha plays the same track in the same way in two consecutive nights.Originally posted by MiroslavKind of ironic that with all of that on the fly freedom at one's fingertips, it leads one to less spontaneity in their performance...hmmm.Comment
-
Re: Sasha Profile on Apple.com
i've heard it has happened for him a couple times. it's probably the drivers for the Maven controller though. I've never been around when a mac actually crashed. and that is only one of the reasons why i can't wait to get my ass one of them.Comment
-
Re: Sasha Profile on Apple.com
I have a MacBook Pro now. I was using a PC for ten years prior. The MacBook's Industrial Design is stellar: magnetic power cord, slot-loading DVD, super thin, illuminated keyboard, magnetic latch, and just rock-solid feeling overall. The LCD screen is amazing for the size: 1440 x 900 with stellar colors.Originally posted by MusicJatteveryone im talking to is more and more pro mac
i hope its true, Bessy here needs to be update she might be replaced by a mac
The OS itself is also very nice to look at and work with. However, the PC does have some features and behaviors that I prefer.
The good news is: the mac can run Windows via the newly released Parallels software. So, if I need a Windows feature, no peoblem at all. You get the great industrial design, the elegant OS and Windows also.Comment
-
-
Re: Sasha Profile on Apple.com
i'm thinking the same...but i may hold out and save that bit extra for a macbook proOriginally posted by ubiqeyeah, i'm thinking about buying one too... macbook to be precise. they are so much cheaper than other laptops it makes it totally unreasonable to buy anything elseblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment