yeah!
Dark | Drums will not be airing today
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dark | Drums will not be airing today
yeah!For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: Dark | Drums will not be airing today
he sent a link... my account kept bouncing back ..i got emails on my phone so it wasnt the server...Comment
-
-
Re: Dark | Drums will not be airing today
an old show..ill put his mix in somewhere..maybe ms exclusiveComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Dark | Drums will not be airing today
i didn't know your ass played mp3s .....Comment
-
Re: Dark | Drums will not be airing today
Defo on the MS Exclusive
looking forward to some new
Skylark trxsOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Dark | Drums will not be airing today
a batFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Dark | Drums will not be airing today
I once fit a whole two liter bottle in my ass but that wasn't the talented part. I served from that two liter bottle into everyone's cups and I didn't spill a drop.
Comment
-
Re: Dark | Drums will not be airing today
that's called talent.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment