mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Simon Preston
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004
    • 846

    #16
    Re: help!

    When the choices are fixing a computer or boning the missus I go for the latter everytime.
    http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

    Comment

    • Simon Preston
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004
      • 846

      #17
      Re: help!

      You guys are gonna piss yourself at this.
      I had that all the tools ready to tackle my problem computer. XP disc at the ready. Plug everything in. Switch on.
      The Windows Startup thingy comes along saying there was a problem with the startup last time.

      So I select "Last Known Good Configuration"


      Machine boots up first time.


      http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

      Comment

      • beanzncheez
        Banned
        • Jun 2004
        • 4442

        #18
        Re: help!

        Originally posted by Simon Preston
        When the choices are fixing a computer or boning the missus I go for the latter everytime.
        Be like me and do both. Fuck sleep. Fuck the wife, slap her around, get on the computer, bring her out and fuck her while you're on the system. I do that quite often actually. Wireless keyboards make it all possible.

        Comment

        • Simon Preston
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004
          • 846

          #19
          Re: help!

          I suppose. I'm not all that great at multitasking.
          http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

          Comment

          Working...
            THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
            Enter the full venue ↗