Congrats Andy. Welcome back to the east coast. Good Luck at your new job as well.
Just got back from Florida = My New Job
Collapse
X
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
nice deal bro...man the hotel & real estate industry in Florida is unreal with what's being built...it's one-upmanships every time a place goes up it seems
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
Surely, the CR won't last all day. What are you going to do in an hour?Comment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
Alcohol sounds damn good right now. (Beanz heads to the special 'fridge in the garage.)Comment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
hey im happy for you..friends and family are very important...all the best bro..Comment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
What do you for for the hotel? Sounds like you've been on the go lately and having a good time. Congrats and I'll be in touch if I ever come down.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
Sorry, I was taken by the pictures, place looks pimp!Originally posted by Jibgollywere you paying attention? he said banquet serving GAWSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
yea now get a party or 2 going in one of the main rooms...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
not for long peace out ritz you can suck my d...Originally posted by anonin

holy shit! sakio pod works at the ritz carlton?!!?!
i didnt know that!
the only thing their good for is how it looks on your resumeComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment