I like their crackers.
Just got back from Florida = My New Job
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
good luck to ya!Comment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
and the friends and family rate. I'm booking the room for this saturday. PM me with that code or call me because I forgot that shit.Originally posted by sakio podnot for long peace out ritz you can suck my d...
the only thing their good for is how it looks on your resumeComment
-
Re: Just got back from Florida = My New Job
Hay another hotelier on MS and a Marriott employee to boot. I am the banquet manager at the MarriottMetroCenter in WashingtonDC. The hotel business is great it play?s right into my clubbing life style and it gives me the chance to travel to see shows. Hell the last 3 WMC?s I was able to get employee rate and stay with-in walking distance to club space for $69 bucks a night. One question why didn?t you just try the new Ritz that opened in Orlando recently?
EddieComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment