I'm feeling crippled from Sunday night
how long has it been since you've been laid?
Collapse
X
-
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
I'm feeling crippled from Sunday night

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
By the way... i feel sorry for yaOriginally posted by groffhibbitzbonus points if you have a good story why..
whoever has the longest time wins the thread!
shortest time gets an honorable mention.
sorry virgins, you have to have been laid once!!
I'll start things off:
Never - I'm a virgin and your all GOING TO HELL@!!!!
ok just kidding..
me: more than a year (can't remember the last time exactly, but about 1 year!!)
Comment
-
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
laid? i make love ... so i guess i am out.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
two weeks. i blame john lisle, mike poto, UFC and the world cup for last weekend.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
5pm yesterday, and started up again late last night, but um... it was high tide in the red sea
I recently came off a loooong hiatus so I know what you guys are going through, hang in there!!Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
in the butt. tell her to relaxyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
It's just the way you present it Kobe. For instance:
- Baby, did you know that semen is good for your teeth?
- No I didn't, how's that?
- Well, if you don't swallow, I'll knock them out
But for the backseat ride, go see doctor beanz
Comment
-
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
sure ya did.Originally posted by anonin3 days, but that was the first time in a minute, im hoping this week ill get lucky again.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: how long has it been since you've been laid?
X01, you continue to impress me. Major bonus points for mom's friend!!
damn seems I'm in second place for now...
Well, I dated a girl for 8 months but she never put out, it was a very long 8 months....
Oh, then the time I thought I had got AIDS, that wasn't fun... So really the last time properly was oh so long ago, in Feb of 05.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment