^ ^ You obviously didn't get it. Good thing you're GerryD. Oh wait, you're not. Asshat.
Superman Returns
Collapse
X
-
Re: Superman Returns
^ ^ You obviously didn't get it. Good thing you're GerryD. Oh wait, you're not. Asshat. -
Re: Superman Returns
i thought it was really good... the guy actually looked/sounded a lot like reeves ...Comment
-
Re: Superman Returns
I was looking forward to going out to see this, but now I will wait for it to come to DVD. I haven't really heard anything good about it from the people I know that have seen it....kinda disappointing to hear as I was quite looking forward to it.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Superman Returns
Saw it last night and have to say im not impressed.. Effects were great, but not 300 mill great. I thought the new superman acted well but overall i thought the movie was weak.Comment
-
Re: Superman Returns
it was a decent movie.....not spectacular as i thought....but pretty cool......i like the actors for the characters...just louis didnt get my attention as it should be.....is not that pretty as it should be...to be honest...anyway...its good....https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
-
Re: Superman Returns
I saw this one last Sunday in a cinema...what a boring movie. How the director thought this movie needs to be over 150 minutes long is beyond my understanding.
Too mainstream for me, effects were awesome and I really like to see Kevin Spacey acting but the movie lost the plot during the numerous useless and too long dialogues for me.
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment