Enjoyed the movie quite a lot, nice trashy gory stuff. i also liked the southern accent the guys spoke in, kinda funny to hear. I'm gonna watch "House of 1000 Corpses tonight
The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
Collapse
X
-
Re: the hills have eyes
Remake from the 70s, so how the fuck the plot can be 'usual' is beyond me.Originally posted by pryt4n1snice gorey stuff. plot was the usual
Where do you think all these same styled films come from?Comment
-
Re: The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
threads mergedwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
Mindless barbaric gruesome killing at its finest
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
if you want that then you need to watch Wolf Creek.Originally posted by KamalMindless barbaric gruesome killing at its finest
no redeeming value whatsoever imo. i dont usually get bothered by gore in movies, but this was just cold blooded and sick..didnt like itComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment