If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I thought my cat was wierd couse when I whistle to her she gets completely nuts, throws herself on the floor, starts rubbing herself to anyting, usually she follows the sound - follows my mouth and purrs like crazy
i tried that on other cats too and got similar effect but not as wild as with mine
looks really funny
as for the music - she seems to like my tunes but when my mom is playing her stuff she allways leaves the room - I guess she knows the good vibes
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
I thought my cat was wierd couse when I whistle to her she gets completely nuts, throws herself on the floor, starts rubbing herself to anyting, usually she follows the sound - follows my mouth and purrs like crazy
*whistles in your ear*
What? Hey, it's common knowledge that pets resemble their masters, just trying to get lucky here
What? Hey, it's common knowledge that pets resemble their masters, just trying to get lucky here
oh so that's why she's got frigid since I moved out
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
I thought my cat was wierd couse when I whistle to her she gets completely nuts, throws herself on the floor, starts rubbing herself to anyting, usually she follows the sound - follows my mouth and purrs like crazy
i tried that on other cats too and got similar effect but not as wild as with mine
looks really funny
as for the music - she seems to like my tunes but when my mom is playing her stuff she allways leaves the room - I guess she knows the good vibes
she's not
she's been sterilized
and it only happens when i whistle to her ... go figure
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment