^^
the stupid signatures thread
Collapse
X
-
Re: the stupid signatures thread
^^
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: the stupid signatures thread
Good one...props!Originally posted by KinKyJK be nice will ya? Don't go Materazzi on the youngster... Oh wait, it says "overcrowded BackHoe"... I thought you wrote "overcrowded BlackHoe" my bad, my bad

Comment
-
Re: the stupid signatures thread
^^ hmmm, he has been rather quiet..."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
-
Re: the stupid signatures thread
And to think the author of this thread has the most pointless, retarded sig i ever read
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: the stupid signatures thread
stupid signatures? nobody thinks that really isn?t it?"The anger that began in the air is about to end"
Vladimir NavokovComment
-
Re: the stupid signatures thread
I've seen forums with far worse in both taste and size.
I consider us lucky.Comment
-
Re: the stupid signatures thread
Check any forums run by women. They've got sigs with massive pictures, etc.
Comment
-
Re: the stupid signatures thread
word. spam imo.Originally posted by Hosi think we should ban images in sigs.i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Re: the stupid signatures thread
www.flynoteproductions.com ?Originally posted by influxword. spam imo.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment