If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
I got about 5 mile to pedal, up one big long hill then down one big long hill. Then the same on the way home, exept the hill on the way home is one steep mother fucker. Lactic acid eat ya heart out.
So does this mean that you are going to have to do another driving test to get your licence back??? Good luck learner
No thankgod, that only effects people that are disqualified because they were drink drivers.
I hadn`t really thought about the insurance untill someone mentioned it today. He said that I will have to declare it to the insurnace company and they will bump up the policy by a huge amount. Wankers, everyone speedsm it`s just that they do it better than me.
Originally posted by beanzncheez
He's gotta be hurting pretty bad today. hahahahaha.
Totaly the opposite man, I feel much better today, last night I felt terrible, I could hardly walk up the stairs. Today, I made it to work in 25 mins and home in 30. I only stopped briefly twice on the hill on the way back too. I might have some tea and go out for a bike ride. haha
ul m8, no more Rocket Rod!
as for the bike getting you in shape, I have been doing 8 miles a day for months and has it helped me get in shape? only if you class round as a shape!
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment