im far from it
Hummer H3
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hummer H3
I have a CRV.... I like it... could have more horsepower but it's ok on gas mileage..Originally posted by KobeAnother good choice is the Xterra, very ballsy truck. What are your needs? Offroad? Towing? If you don't need these you should be looking more at a CRV or RAV4. One of the best car-like SUVs is the last Nissan Pathfinder. (The current one is real nice, but expensive)
My choice now would be a AWD nissan murano..Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
the new Mazda CX7 has really caught my eye.... fully loaded with Nav and AWD right around 31,000.
Great value for moneywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Hummer H3
yea but I'll still give a few points to the Murano for the CVT. I'm really waiting for all cars to catch on with that. So tired of head jerks when the RPM redlines in any gearwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
the '07 Maxima's are coming with CVTs now.... I think Murano's were the first to get it....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
I live and work in the city and don't really do a lot of off-road driving, but I love it (and my Wrangler loves it) when I get the opportunity. I don't really need anything all that rugged, but I also don't want an "SUV" that is really just a tall station wagon, which is kinda how I view the CR-V and RAV4 (no offence intended to anyone that has one). The flip side, however, is that my garage is pretty tight, so I can't really do anything that's exceptionally large. H3 is probably about as big as I could go.Originally posted by KobeAnother good choice is the Xterra, very ballsy truck. What are your needs? Offroad? Towing? If you don't need these you should be looking more at a CRV or RAV4. One of the best car-like SUVs is the last Nissan Pathfinder. (The current one is real nice, but expensive)
I'm torn. I want something that is "nice" and that has the creature comforts I'm looking for, but I still want to be able to drive wherever the hell I want when the opportunity presents itself. There's nothing more pitiful, I think than when you see folks stranded in the median with their "SUV" that only has 4 inches of ground clearance.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
hahaha... thats totally what it is...Originally posted by toastyI don't really need anything all that rugged, but I also don't want an "SUV" that is really just a tall station wagon, which is kinda how I view the CR-V and RAV4 (no offence intended to anyone that has one).
but the real time AWD has never let me down in the snow and it's super reliable.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
4 Runner Toasty?
Two of my friends have them (you know them both), one has the limited, one has the SR5...new body style..i dig em. Not setting the world on fire for gas mileage, 18ish, but is gas that big of an issue for you considering you live in the city, your office isn't that far from your house, and your wife has a company car? Trying to squeez another 4-5 miles per gallon puts you into the tall station wagon category unfortunately, and then trying to go off road when you'd like to, just isn't going to happen.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
yea I'll give my vote on the 4Runner's too but IF you are going to consider one of them, I'd say give it another 8 or 9 months, I believe they're due for a minor upgrade next year.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
I driven one:
1) Better G Milage than the H2 and H1, but still low none the less.
2) Horrible visibility inside the cabin, lots of blind spots for a large SUV
3) Under powered, def for towing
I'd really like to drop my lumber on an X5 though.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
MPG not a big deal at all -- the little lady gets all her gas for free, so if we ever really have to drive a great distance, we just take her car. It's a Taurus, which I hate, but free is free, especially with gas as it is. Plus, as I mentioned earlier, almost everything on the road gets better mileage than my Jeep.
Yeah, I've thought about those as an option. I've got a couple of friends that have them and like them, too. My biggest problem with them is that they're entirely sensible. Up until now, every car I've had has showcased my irresponsbility by either being completely unreliable, unsafe, and/or unable to transport anything larger than a briefcase. I've never really had a sensible, practical car before, and I fear that getting a 4 Runner -- which is a reasonably priced vehicle from a reputable car company that will likely give me no problems whatsoever and meet all of my needs -- officially signals the onset of full-blown adulthood.Originally posted by Jenks4 Runner Toasty?
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment