You mean an agony aunt?
Poetry - Help wanted
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Poetry - Help wanted
Kinky, look up sonets by Shakesphere or poems by E.E Cummings, Elizabeth Browning, Edgar Allen Poe, and George Elliotsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
-
Re: Poetry - Help wanted
Dr Ruth....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Poetry - Help wanted
I should've known in advance this thread was gonna go to shit
Welcome to the suck...
See, that's why I forgive you that AVB mishapOriginally posted by DancingQueenKinky, look up sonets by Shakesphere or poems by E.E Cummings, Elizabeth Browning, Edgar Allen Poe, and George Elliot

Thanks Karen, but I've already found one by Lord Byron
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Poetry - Help wanted

Our eyes are transfixed on her breast:
Those mammary glands on her chest.
They even could be
A full double D.
We can say in all truth we're impressed.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Poetry - Help wanted
Get report writer tailored to your needs. Professional services with fast delivery and guaranteed quality.
An example:
CHEESECUTTERS LIKE THESE
by Houghton Piker
WE'D been in love for a whole week
and in that time I'd yet to squeak
even once, for when I felt some gas
I goodly contrived to quell my ass
from emitting even the slightest leak
But how much longer could I retract
my normal stinky crack attack?!
Alas, I decided on this plan
that I think makes me a better man
for I would not be holding back
At the next rosy-fingered morn
as you sleep like a newborn,
mumbling, drooling, a-sawing on a log,
I'll gingerly release some intestinal fog.
Ah, this is so much better than porn.
I'll quickly hop out of the sheets
ziplocking my product between the pleats
Then I'll announce I'm turning on the light
to your sleepyheaded, groggy fright.
And underneath the sheets
your head retreats!
Since the linen will act much like a cage
thus you'll inhale my full plumage.
And this is what, my sweet ever-lovin',
is what they call the Effect Dutch Oven.
In Paris once it was all the rage.
With my balloon knot thus untied,
I'll have nothing left to hide.
At that point I hope you'll try
to let your own dear O-ring fly.
Just relax and spread your buttocks wide.
For scholars say when it comes to the heart
''There is no love without the fart
shared between two lovers who
can toot with each other till they both turn blue.
Cheesecutters like these shall never part.''Comment
-
-
Re: Poetry - Help wanted
hehehehe... yup, they defy a number of laws of physics. the weird thing is that I didn't even notice them when I saw her for the first time (she was wearing the same top).Originally posted by chemicalbeavisGotta say, those are fantastic tits
@ toasty: lol, I'm sure she'd dig that one as well
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment