If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Could anyone tell me where i would be able to ge hold of some Tyrant Sets? I would be willing to pay for them or exchange for other mixes. I am not after free music, just desperate to get hold of some of Lee and Craigs live performances.
Also are there any other Tyrant mixes available when Sasha was part of the crew?
I am not after either the first album or No Shoes no Cake as i have proper copies of both of them. More after some live sets which have been recored.
I dont actually have access to the download section on this site but if people require cash i can pay via ebay/paypal or any other means.
Does anyone know about the third Tyrant Album if there is going to be one?
thats not what you need. To get tyrant sets people will upload them to sendspace or megaupload and you can grab them from there. Links will appear in this thread
it takes a certain number of posts before you can download the sets from the downloads section of the site. I have no idea what the lower limit is nowadays...
[quote=rickgoodger]Well thanks for everyones help. If anyone wanted some things in return let me know. Just out of interest how do you speak to Lee burridge?
[quote]
when he was here in Italy, playing.
you know us English, we have to stick together. Thick as thieves 'n all that!!!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment