error error error does not compute
Where's the Bedrock board?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
error error error does not computeFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
Originally posted by hypoluxxaAbout the bedrock site?
Yeah, could be going the same way as the clubnight at Heaven
Comment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
That's one of the funniest things I've heard. You're right though, I was lucky enough to go to 2 or 3 of them and the last ones weren't as good.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisYeah, could be going the same way as the clubnight at Heaven
Comment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
The last one i went to was the 3rd Birthday which was a blinder but i heard it wasn't so good just before the end, although still probably the best regular clubnight in the UK anywayComment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
Bedorck changed a lot over the years. I was fortunate enough to have gone to most of them.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisThe last one i went to was the 3rd Birthday which was a blinder but i heard it wasn't so good just before the end, although still probably the best regular clubnight in the UK anyway
as you say, best club night around regardless of how it compared to when it first started out.
i'm missing the bedrock board at the mo......just want to know if it will ever be back.....
Comment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
I went to the 3rd birthday too. I had a great time until I realized that some pikey stole my wife's passport and 200 quid.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisThe last one i went to was the 3rd Birthday which was a blinder but i heard it wasn't so good just before the end, although still probably the best regular clubnight in the UK anywayComment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
Stick around Nick, it's not half as bad in hereOriginally posted by nick jasoni'm missing the bedrock board at the mo......just want to know if it will ever be back.....
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
Yeah man, this gaff is pretty cool too. like most others this is THE place for music downloads. such a great community here.Originally posted by KamalStick around Nick, it's not half as bad in here
But the Bedrock board had a great easy feel to it....
Comment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
I think the Bedrock board is sometimes a little too cliquey (is that the right word?). Everyone is sound on there but they all seem to know each other in person so it is harder to join in... certianly wouldnt want to see it go down though!![quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
I know what you mean but i just ignore all that.Originally posted by AndyHI think the Bedrock board is sometimes a little too cliquey (is that the right word?). Everyone is sound on there but they all seem to know each other in person so it is harder to join in... certianly wouldnt want to see it go down though!!Comment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
I totally agree. I've met a couple of people from the board when I've been in England and they were really nice to me. For for the most part most of my posts go ignored.Originally posted by AndyHI think the Bedrock board is sometimes a little too cliquey (is that the right word?). Everyone is sound on there but they all seem to know each other in person so it is harder to join in... certianly wouldnt want to see it go down though!!
It's back now...
Comment
-
Re: Where's the Bedrock board?
sorry, did you say something?Originally posted by hypoluxxaFor for the most part most of my posts go ignored.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment