The iPods before it were much better in terms of how long the battery lasts
iPod video battery issues?
Collapse
X
-
Re: iPod video battery issues?
^ ^ Are you watching vids at a higher bitrate than what the unit was rated for? That's something that many manufacturers don't tell you. The higher the bitrate, the more power it uses.
I didn't get an iPod based on that and the fact that they have a lower signal-to-noise ratio and frequency response and frankly, getting something like 12 hours of battery life, if you're lucky, is pretty crappy by today's standards. They really should invest in giving people bettery battery life. -
Re: iPod video battery issues?
I was getting too little playback time out of my ipod but I realised I had the light on all the time ; ). I also had lots of high bitrate (320bps) songs. BTW, Beanszncheez is totally right, ipod´s batteries are really getting behind. I wish I could get at least 20 hours.Comment
-
Re: iPod video battery issues?
iPod's batteries have been crap since day 1...it's amazing how many people bought into that marketing hype crap and fed Apple lots of greenbacks.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
-
Re: iPod video battery issues?
That's quite true. Any whore would gladly pay money for one of those.Comment
-
Re: iPod video battery issues?
Any whore would also do a lot for one of those
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment