^ ^ What do you want? A banana?
Hummer H3
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: Hummer H3
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/07/31/2...e-luxury-cars/
Least Reliable Cars.... LR3 tops the listwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Hummer H3
some people have too much time and too little social life: http://www.ihumpedyourhummer.com/blog/category/video/Comment
-
-
Re: Hummer H3
Just saw a review on Motorweek (worst show ever) on the Acura RDX, and I was completely surprised to find that it looks really good as far as small car-based SUVs go. Decent power for the class, paddle shifter automatic, SH-AWD (Acura RL), and typical Ac nice interior.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
I don't try to stop anyone, and I'm not some left-wing environmentalist...but I must admit that I've never gotten the point of driving an SUV. I've never understood why people need something which really starts to resemble a short bus with off-roading all wheel drive capability just to propell their asses down some 35 mph limit paved road and park in some suburban strip mall lot. Not surprisingly, Hummers therefore also do nothing for me. Particularly with gas prices as they are now, I see no point in ever spending money for either. If I'm gonna spend extra money on hydrocarbons, I'd just as soon spend it on my petroleum-based vinyl records.
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
folks that drive hummers are try hard tools
and those that drive the earlier models obviously are ignorant or dont give a fuck about the environment
george bush and his pals are laughing at you all the way to the bankComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
That show host seriously needs a voice lift (if there is such a thing). He talks like his nuts were squeezed right through the 30 minutes of the show.Originally posted by KobeJust saw a review on Motorweek (worst show ever) on the Acura RDX, and I was completely surprised to find that it looks really good as far as small car-based SUVs go. Decent power for the class, paddle shifter automatic, SH-AWD (Acura RL), and typical Ac nice interior.
Anyways you right about the RDX, I like that crossover a lot man. Apparently thanks to the positioning of the Engine with a few other tricks, they were able to get an unusually high power band. It's a turbo-charged 4 cylinder (iirc) with the RL's SH-AWD (Super Handling All Wheel Drive) and probably THE BEST interior I've seen till date. Not to mention it runs like the wind.
I wish they'd change the grill which I personally didn't think fit well with the headlamp unit but overall, its a decent car. It would have been even more decent if it was $3 - 4 grand cheaper, then it would have competed well with the CX-7, but it's still a good car.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
That is the comparison, it's just like the sedans, Mazda 6 vs TSX. You spend a bit more for the Acura, but you get a bit more. I looked at the CX-7 and it's nice, but for whatever reason just didn't impress me much. It looked like a Mazadaspeed 6 with a lift and I could not think of a single reason why I would get one over a Subaru Legacy GT Wagon.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
I'd have to disagree on that.... the market image of the subaru is mom's / income conscious families. And the Legacy Model is the leader of the Subaru clan of builds. Not to mention Subaru as a car manufacturer is so-so (I'd probably only give them the Kudos for WRX-STi's).Originally posted by KobeI could not think of a single reason why I would get one over a Subaru Legacy GT Wagon.
I had a few friends back from college who owned Subaru's that would rattle to the point of self destruction above 60 mph, the cars just didn't age well.
On the other hand, the CX7 (and Mazda overall in recent times) is more youthful and image befitting to those who are looking to spend the little extra in keeping with the times. And the CX-7 was actually re-designed from the RX-8 as opposed to the 6 (I think the only thing they stole were the clear tail lights from the Speed-6). I personally grew quickly tired of the way the 6 looked but heck the RX-8 is spot on and the CX7 maintains it well.
The Mazda vs Acura comparison overall wouldn't be fair simply because Acura is Honda's Luxury division as opposed to a run of the mill Mazda.
Other than the interior of the Mazda (which is crap compared to the RDX), I personally would give a lot of points to their exterior design + engineering department for maintaining a lot of car like performance incorporating an Utility shell around the Chasis. I personally dig the way it looks.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
Subarus do quite well over here but then everything sells by the assload around here.
As for that comment about SUVs and 35 MPH roads... where the hell do you see speed limit signs that low?
Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
I think Suby has stepped it up big time, take another look at the Leggy GT, not the v6 but the 2.5 turbo, it is actually the same motor as the STi, just with a different turbo and a 5 speed vs 6 speed. Those things move the fuck out, they have the best interior I've seen on a Subaru (not saying much), and the cargo room of an SUV, and a great AWD system. The only thing it lacks is the ride height of an SUV, but at least 80% of SUV owners never take advantage of that. Meanwhile you are getting the benefit of a tight responsive car instead of a tall tippy mini-van SUV. (thinks have definitely changed from that ride you took in college, in fact Subaru makes a Leggy STi in Japan).
It does have a mom image to some extent, but on the other side of the coin it has a street racer image. There's room somewhere in the middle for a cool car.Beats are my crack.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment