Thanks.
tgif. pics + audio loaded. NSFW
Collapse
X
-
Re: tgif. pics + audio loaded.
Sweet! TGIF at last!
And this is gonna be another good weekend : tomorrow my sister and her boyfriend are throwing a party at a small club where they?ll be the DJ?s, and then on Sunday, it?s time to see the sunset at a beach party with DJ T.
This one?s gonna be good.
Enjoy yourselves peeps.Comment
-
Re: tgif. pics + audio loaded.
damn you people know me pretty well. haha.anyway i'd hardly say asdf is romantic.
i would however, say he is a whore!dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: tgif. pics + audio loaded.
you post your life on here, what else do you want?
TGIF anyway...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: tgif. pics + audio loaded.
did you get all those tracks from beatport? if you did I say good for you bro. The world needs guys that aren't afraid to pay 1.99$ for a song instead of $10.00 for vinyl with one good track on it. or stealing the track.
I have nothing against stealing of songs...but really feel they need to be the beginning for checking out the music and then deciding if it's good enough to pay for.Comment
-
Re: tgif. pics + audio loaded.
Totally agree.Originally posted by jeffrey collinsdid you get all those tracks from beatport? if you did I say good for you bro. The world needs guys that aren't afraid to pay 1.99$ for a song instead of $10.00 for vinyl with one good track on it. or stealing the track.
I have nothing against stealing of songs...but really feel they need to be the beginning for checking out the music and then deciding if it's good enough to pay for.
Personally, I?m spending a fortune monthly on Beatport...my wife will fucking kill me if she finds out
Comment
-
-
Re: tgif. pics + audio loaded.
^^^ beanz'er be nice. we have nice rules in play now at ms.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: tgif. pics + audio loaded. NSFW
I was being nice. Quit being such a nancy. Just because you have a daughter doesn't mean you have to act like her.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment