and another:
"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: the chinaman is not the issue here (nws)
and another:
I work in a diner. I hate it. My boss is a major asshole. He screamed at me once for leaving the kitchen to go to the bathroom. "Not on MY time" is what the fuck actually said. I was working in the back part with the big mixing machine. I had to take a mean shit. I was thginking about how I would get yelled at if I went to the bathroom. I don't know why I did it but I took the big stainless bowl from the machine, droped my chef pants and took a huge shit into it. It was a solid cable like 8 inches long. I then quickly mixed up a batch of pancake batter. For the whole morning, I made pancakes from that shit mix. I never did it again and I feel bad I took my anger out on the wrong people. Funny thing is, a regular customer actually told the waitress to compliment me for the new recipie.♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
-
Re: the chinaman is not the issue here (nws)
sure do J!Originally posted by KinKyJI hope that 13 years after you posted that, you're feeling a tad better Kat
our "behind the couch" story made it all better for me
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: the chinaman is not the issue here (nws)
wtf???
I can't stop chewing my hairbrushes...
No really I can't
I found I had destroyed one yesterday, without my knowledge I chew them subconsciously...
I just stopped myself doing it them...♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: the chinaman is not the issue here (nws)
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: the chinaman is not the issue here (nws)
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: the chinaman is not the issue here (nws)
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: the chinaman is not the issue here (nws)
love the shoes btw♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: the chinaman is not the issue here (nws)
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment