Mercuryserver......the Best Music Board Around
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mercuryserver......the Best Music Board Around
yep, and keep up the good work beanzOriginally posted by beanzncheez
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. . -
-
Re: Mercuryserver......the Best Music Board Around
now go clean them toiletsOriginally posted by beanzncheezSure thing, sweet cheeks.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver......the Best Music Board Around
I'm not a janitor.
@ the thought of Kamal ever thinking of making me one. I know he wanted to do it once before but was very afraid. You see, I'm heterosexual. That goes against the rules of being a janitor.
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver......the Best Music Board Around
we have janitors here?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver......the Best Music Board Around
^ ^ Quite a few of them actually. If you don't know who I'm referring to then you must not have been around here before last year.Comment
-
-
Re: Mercuryserver......the Best Music Board Around
Originally posted by sakio podscrew the rest of the boards.....john digweed's kiss show every plus all the exclusive sets.......
nobody else comes close
give it up :P :P :P :P :P
well said I dont bother with any other forums. MS
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment