If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
hey!it is nice one indeed...and so as the one before me, i'm interested in tracklisting too...
at least if someone knows what's the name of the track that begins around 14:45 min (is it called Crazy??)
thx
tracklist:
austin leeds - i only want you
eddie amador-6am(spider and legaz's electro mix)
gnarls barclay-crazy (richard humpty vission remix)
lorraine-transatlantic flight(axwell remix)
dubfire - i feel speed
sharam - patt
nic fanciulli - lucky heather
deep dish - say hello(steve angelo remix)
I'm listening to this set at the moment and I have to say I like it a lot.
I was a bit disapointed the last time I saw this guys but this one is not bad, not bad at all!
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment