Planes...
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Planes...
I was stucked in a plane for like 3 hours in taxi ..... for a flight from paris to new york.... belive me it was horrible sitting more time of the expected!!!Comment
-
Re: Planes...
I had some delays , but the best was me flying after being upgraded to First Class from Economy on British Airways (LON Heathrow to Montreal), the plane taxis to the runway and then they announce a delay while we had to wait 2.5h inside and be treated like royalty.
My worst was in 1994 ,me arriving to Rome at 6 am after a night flight (7h) to wait for my connection from Rome to Algiers at 1pm, and guess what time then plane arrived 8 pm ,they only gave us food vouchers to have a sandwich and a drink thats it, and I swear it was a plane that was in the hanger being repared the carpet was destroyed and my chair was inclined to the back .Comment
-
Re: Planes...
I fly on multiple airlines every week and I gotta say that I've learned some things. American Airlines has the old, rude flight attendants that give shit service.
Alaska Airlines pilots are fucking crazy.
Horizon Air has the funniest flight attendants.
Delta has some fucking comfy seats.
Southwest is fucking funny. Their people obviously love their job.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment