been listening to ricardo villalobos, magda, richie hawtin, john tejada and james holden more than anything lately. digweeds kiss show makes me vomitt. rarely a mix i like
the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
Collapse
X
-
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
been listening to ricardo villalobos, magda, richie hawtin, john tejada and james holden more than anything lately. digweeds kiss show makes me vomitt. rarely a mix i like -
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
i like the tech house.
remember to check my show, this august the 7th, ill have as guest Samim, from Samim & Michal, Fuckpony, Bearback and Fark. Dude has been putting out some solid shit on Tuning Spork, Countexterrior, Get Physical and others!
hahah self indulging spam.
cheers..:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tariComment
-
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
What do you mean the design is hidious? The site layout/design has barely changed in three years.Damn, what has happened to Proton? Hidious design imo
Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.comComment
-
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
me likey tech house... TLB & Timewriter respectwww.protonradio.com
http://www.myspace.com/lancecashion
12:31:06 Lance Cashion @ Spin-Austin
01:26:06 Lance Cashion @ Seawalk-Jax
Comment
-
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
I miss all of the old shows. Too bad that station has sold out and has a more "mainstream" and all around "similar" style of shows.Originally posted by KinKyJDamn, what has happened to Proton? Hidious design imoComment
-
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
*HATE* tech house. I've listened to sets by just about every DJ listed in this thread and it is simply not for me. It is slow and screechy and has no energy to it at all, imo. You might call me closed minded but I've tried it and I can't get my ears to accept it, period.
I hear prog is dead. I'd say you're prolly listening to the same old tired DJs, I find prog sets all the time that I think are fire and as good as anything from the so-called heyday of prog.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
It's not that you're close minded. You're just a buffoon.
Comment
-
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
Hey! Fuck you and fight like a man. Woman.
Comment
-
Re: the tech house representation on this board is pathetic...
She actually does fight like a man... in prison.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment