so thats why you haven't been around but late at night
1000th post!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: 1000th post!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna be 4 times you shortly Jan
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 1000th post!!!!!!!!
I cant wait either man.... it's gonne be delivered on Saturday morning.... can't believe in this armpit I live in, the store is too busy delivering shit.... there's like 8000 people living here and nearly all are senior citizens.
that probably explains why we have 3 hospitals in this tiny town.... oldies on treadmills = rich doctors
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: 1000th post!!!!!!!!
wow I am over 1000 now and didn't even notice....well how about that.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: 1000th post!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by DancingQueenwow I am over 1000 now and didn't even notice....well how about that.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
-
Re: 1000th post!!!!!!!!
I'll be past you by Christmas.Originally posted by picklemonkeythese last 200 have been looming for about 3 months
Comment
-
Re: 1000th post!!!!!!!!
^^
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment