Bring it, bitches....
[mff] Mercury Fantasy Football *NFL*
Collapse
X
-
[mff] Mercury Fantasy Football *NFL*
Who's in? Let's get a league together, I like a deep talent pool so if we can get 10 teams together and do a free yahoo league we'll be in business. I was going to do a random public league, but I think it would be more fun if we did it on here so we can talk some meaningful shit to eachother.
Bring it, bitches....
Beats are my crack.Tags: None -
Re: [mff] Mercury Fantasy Football *NFL*
I'm already in two money leagues, which people I know and see every day. How are we supposed to have a money league with near-total strangers? It has to be free.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: [mff] Mercury Fantasy Football *NFL*
I'm down money or no money. the only way we can do a money league is prepay before a specific date to a mod and if you don't pay, SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK. I'm also in 2 money leagues and they are 350.00 per league plus 5.00 a p/u or trade. If we dod do a money league its gotta be worth everyones time and not no shit for 20.00. imoComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment