If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Ben comes on about 3 hours in and plays til the end. Make sure to listen to Justin's set as well, as he is an awesome dj, does a damn fine job of setting things up and one of the nicest, funniest guys around.
Last edited by rubyraks; September 15, 2006, 09:52:30 AM.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
Re: Ben Watt & Justin Martin dnalounge SF 27-Jul-2006
Is this deep house? Getting it to check out now
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Re: Ben Watt & Justin Martin dnalounge SF 27-Jul-2006
You can download it fine. If it's streaming, just right-click and choose "save as" instead.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Re: Ben Watt & Justin Martin dnalounge SF 27-Jul-2006
^^yeah me too. i just sick'd my work computer on it and let it get it for the night. i cant wait for the new music tomorrow!
i just found out ben is going to be in chicago this sat, damn....i should drive up there myself to check it out. i have been dying to see his deep house sets for years now.
Re: Ben Watt & Justin Martin dnalounge SF 27-Jul-2006
I strongly recommend that anyone who has the chance catches him at least once...that's all it takes and then you're hooked for life. He always manages to bring an amazing atmosphere everytime he plays. I just saw him on Tuesday night tear the roof off Cielo and I'll be going again tonight for round 2...I cannot wait!
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
Re: Ben Watt & Justin Martin dnalounge SF 27-Jul-2006
Originally posted by rubyraks
I strongly recommend that anyone who has the chance catches him at least once...that's all it takes and then you're hooked for life. He always manages to bring an amazing atmosphere everytime he plays. I just saw him on Tuesday night tear the roof off Cielo and I'll be going again tonight for round 2...I cannot wait!
Its true. I happened to catch Ben Watt at WMC 2005 for the first time at this amazing outdoor venue. I was instantly converted. He plays the best kind of Deep House. No cheesy vocals or anything like that. I love his Buzz N' Fly comps and his Essential Mix from '05 is pretty sweet too.
Ben comes on about 3 hours in and plays til the end. Make sure to listen to Justin's set as well, as he is an awesome dj, does a damn fine job of setting things up and one of the nicest, funniest guys around.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment