US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Collapse
X
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Originally posted by Katkich
huh??
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Originally posted by julano, left, just hit this link
anyway.. dl manager won't help(I think) if you won't have a free slot at MU......
Are you a member of that site? 'Cause I don't do well with spanish and i think it says register with forum, to get access I think?
I can't get the zip file anyway.
Gotta keep on keepin' on
slsk username rms3k
message me to be put on my list, all ms peeps welcomeComment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Originally posted by hulkhuss
huh?? 
It says "I would like to learn",,,,ah.....huh huh or something!
Gotta keep on keepin' on
slsk username rms3k
message me to be put on my list, all ms peeps welcomeComment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
whats funnyOriginally posted by hulkhuss
huh??
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
that i know limited spanishOriginally posted by Katkichwhats funny
Comment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
and I used ImTranslatorOriginally posted by hulkhussthat i know limited spanish
(dont tell anyone)
anyways JULA i'm still trying to get this thing to work for me but i'm stuck
any other options??♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Ich habe nicht
Comment
-
Last edited by jula; August 5, 2006, 02:13:31 PM.
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
Originally posted by Katkichmy dl speed just fell down to 40 - terrible
what do I do now
Really consider buying a premium, and you will have Zero problems .... ever.
I get 25 a few times, in the 75 - 100kbps range mostly, and sometimes 150 or more kbps.
Just grabbed the Moshic winter music conference set (67.8 mb) in 15min. with 73kbps.
Also, remember, freeware is never truly free. Everyone who is on the web is there to make money. So freeware is designed to provide a service which works but at a cost. If your not paying money, then they will design a way to make money off of you ... spyware. It may be harmless spyware, but it slows down your system.
For the equivalent cost of 4 premium beers, you can have a premium service on MU without all the issues.
Its worth the money ... imo.
Comment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
thank you for uping the zipOriginally posted by julaok I will upload this zip to other host
anyway... I'm member of this forum(nightclubber)
here you are
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...CA0B5774BA3562
well I dont know if its any better than before - the speed is back to 100 or more so its not bad at all
so you speak spanish?
I agree about the free stuf - they allways let you in to the point where you consider it would be good to buy the software - and I'm close to doing that - soonOriginally Posted by robprunzit
Really consider buying a premium, and you will have Zero problems .... ever.
I get 25 a few times, in the 75 - 100kbps range mostly, and sometimes 150 or more kbps.
Just grabbed the Moshic winter music conference set (67.8 mb) in 15min. with 73kbps.
Also, remember, freeware is never truly free. Everyone who is on the web is there to make money. So freeware is designed to provide a service which works but at a cost. If your not paying money, then they will design a way to make money off of you ... spyware. It may be harmless spyware, but it slows down your system.
For the equivalent cost of 4 premium beers, you can have a premium service on MU without all the issues.
Its worth the money ... imo.
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: US Downloader - MegaUpload dl speed SOLUTION
no , I don't speak spanish, but understand a little... thx to translatorOriginally posted by Katkichthank you for uping the zip
well I dont know if its any better than before - the speed is back to 100 or more so its not bad at all
so you speak spanish?
and as I said, It won't help with speed. It helps with SLOTS
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment