And by the way, Hypoluxxa - mad props for the creative use of the
anyone here rock crocs???
Collapse
X
-
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
And by the way, Hypoluxxa - mad props for the creative use of the
smilie..that was classic lol
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
yea, i fucking hate those shoes as well, and it makes me feel alot better knowing you all feel the same. i asked my buddy the other day... "what the fuck are those?" and pointed at some homo wearing them. he replies, " i dunno, fashionable. i just shudderedComment
-
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
I know the RNs and scrubs wear them and I could see why they'd not want to keep having to tie and untie shoes throughout the day. If they're in them for 12+ hour shifts I'd imagine they must be somewhat confortable but yeah, if you see people outside of a hospital wearing these, just fucking point and laugh. Either that or beat them with a stick as if they were a dog in China.
Comment
-
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
These are sic!
Islander Boat Shoe Crocs
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
I remember this thread. Unfortunately these ugly things hit Slovenia this year and theyre everywhere - yuk yuk yuk♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
my brother in law has a pair of these and wears them daily. very sad. my sisters entire family has wears these damn things still!! i swear everyone of them have every fucking color, so embarrasing.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
I met the guys who started the company before they were even in stores.
I bought a pair for $10 at the Newport Beach boat show in 2002, while I was working for a Marine Electronics company.
Goddamnit I should have bought stock.This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment