If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome Gabriel. Any word on when your track w/ Micali will be released and on what label?
.................................................. .................................................. ........
thanks men ,
i dont have tracks with micali ,only i have 2 tracks with randall jones as somnus corp and we are working on them at the moment
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
thanks men ,
i dont have tracks with micali ,only i have 2 tracks with randall jones as somnus corp and we are working on them at the moment
thanks , regards
gabriel
Sorry, had a friend that swore you had a track coming out with Micali. Don't worry, it will feel good to tell him he's wrong! Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for the ones you're working on though!
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
When you are a warm up dj, you are supposed to do that WARM up the crowd! On his warm up sets, he tries to get cozy with people by playing 132 BPM "warm prog"...
The list time I caught him, he did his famous warm up to Randal Jones and Lee Burridge... he played all bangin, no stoppin, form about 11 to 1, until RJ came into the booth and played a really good warm up for Lee.
The same has happened fwhen he played for Digweed, Sasha, etc.
I agree with jgcamil, as a opener (warm up) he should keep things much less HARD than he normally does. But he is deff good dj, very nice technic and tracks, most of the times I liked his set, inclusive when I warmed up for him some months ago (well I did "WARM up" smooth for him) :P
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment