If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It´s this saturday, at Zurich dans la Suisse. I myself have never been to one before so im pretty damn excited, lots of djs as you all know, including Ferry Corstern, Richie Hawtin, Yoji Biomehanika, etc. No ticket and free at the street. I know Paul Van Dyk Tatana are going to be at private clubs after main event for those who miss some serious trance sets. Weather forecast says it might rain lol
Anyone excited about this? Anyone going?
What are your thoughts?
Not only is Street Parade coming, I was at Barcelona last week and saw this huge poster of Creamfields Andalucía with some heavy duty DJs like Carl Cox, John Digweed, Darren Emerson, Sander Kleinenberg and like 15 more I don´t remeber. f*cking amasing. That event is this saturday also.
Yea bro, I'm living in Switzerland this year and I'm super keen to check out street parade tomorrow. I'll be hittin up the Movin' City afterparty (Ame, Patrick Chadronet, Booka Shade, Fat Lazy People, etc). Not the hot Trance spot but if you love that minimal type house it's the place to be. Apparently the space is ridiculous too. Keep your eyes out for a large crew of Canadian engineering praktikants throughout the day and you'll probaly find me.
Jesus that was awesome. I'm uploading pics and vids as I type. And to put things in perspective, me and my friends threw a "pre street parade party" and had the landlord kick us out by 10.30. But sometimes they know how to throw an insane party it would a appear. What a day.
Got into Zurich a little after 4pm. Left close to 7am the next day. Alot of alcohol consumed in between.
One of the Love Mobiles put on by BigCityBeats
Another one put on by Club Q (check out that insane after party line up!)
Yet another Love Mobile, and this one's complete with foam spraying out the back.
Even the streets through the old town were reamed with people.
The ferris wheel. Oooooooh. Ahhhhhhh.
This was the big stage they had set up in front of the opera house. This was the trance stage unfortunately, but they put on an awesome light show.
Same thing but from atop the ferris wheel.
Main stage shut down at midnight. Next stop, Zurich Mainstation.
And around 2am we make our way to Moving City. At this point I was pretty meesed up and the pictures reflect that. We walked into this vault-like room of tech house and emerged 90 minutes later with no clue what happened. Crazy set up involving 4 rooms (2 seperate nightclubs and an eventhall). I think I missed most of the big names I was keen to see, but good times nonetheless.
awesome gig! Best party of my life personally. I just got back from Zurich. All my body hurts from dancing lol Talking about colective madness and awesome beats. Its been years since I last heard Tatana and Corsten, what a trance comeback for me man!!
Richie Hawting was incredible, mind melting as always.
Gonna try to fix up some photos I took with my cell phone > bad quaility.
Metrosoul, by looking at your pics I swear I could have been standing right next to you! hahaha
eheh, not dissing you or anything, but it´s kinda funny that someone with the nickname "minimal" prefers to go see Tatana and Corsten intead of such an awesome line-up as that one at the Moving City party.
yea, I just miss trance man. Trance was the great awekening for me...
The last party I went before the street parade was the NARODNIKI - Laptop Super Group with Villalobos, Hawtin, Carl Craig, Zip. <------- Minimal masters.
Last edited by minimal; August 15, 2006, 09:02:13 AM.
I was tempted to go Montreux for Narodniki but opted for Border Community vs Wagon Repair instead. Which reminds me, everybody needs to see Mathew Jonson and/or Cobblestone Jazz before they die. Mathew Jonson put on the most incredible live show I've ever seen. Ever. One man sequencer band. Incredible.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment