screw having the windows down...i hate the noise the wind makes. I love me some AC...I dont care how much $ is wasted.
Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
screw having the windows down...i hate the noise the wind makes. I love me some AC...I dont care how much $ is wasted."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1." -
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
i dont have exact calculations but my girls corolla chomps down 3/4's of a tank when we travel 100 miles with the a/c on low (during day). when we made the same trip coming home (at night) a/c on low again we only used a little less than 1/2 a tank.
florida evaporates gas out of your tanks cos its so fucking hotttt.Comment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
Originally posted by KineticExactly. Driving with the windows also wastes fuel (and diminishes performance) because of the resistance to air flow, but it?s always been my understanding that having the A/C on wastes more fuel, and, don?t forget, is more stressful to the car?s mechanics.
depends how fast you're going too... the more drag, the more energy used. if you are going 70mph, probably better to drive with a/c. i might be wrong, but those guys on mythbusters are ugly, so you decide who to believe.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
You've got to go Solar dude!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
Exactly, I agree with you and Pickle, in the end it?s a balancing act.Originally posted by Garrickdepends how fast you're going too... the more drag, the more energy used. if you are going 70mph, probably better to drive with a/c. i might be wrong, but those guys on mythbusters are ugly, so you decide who to believe.Comment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
good thing my ac is brokenComment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
Back when I drove a 97 civic ex, you could actually see the gas gauge go down while using the AC, prob. because the tank is so small. Now I drive an SUV, it seem's like after the AC is on for a long time (30-45 mins) the AC uses less gas, I could be imagining that though. I only use the AC when its 85 degrees+, very lucky to live in Coastal San Diego, where the weather is perfect. When you live in FL, the AC is on blast 24-7, cars, houses, whatever, its not an option.Last edited by floridaorange; August 15, 2006, 12:23:19 AM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
when I turn mine on, i can feel the little jolt as the system takes on the extra work. got it fixed recently...i just had to drive around with no AC in the middle of that heat wave we had here on the east coast. fuck if i'm ever letting it break againComment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
thats only under 40 or 45 mph. above that, it is more efficient with the ac on.Originally posted by day_for_nightactually, its more fuel efficient to drive with your windows down than with the a/c on, or at least thats the result they came up with on mythbusters (tv show on discovery channel)No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
a/c or no a/c, my car got over 500 miles to a single tank on the way back from Indiana this weekend
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Does having the A/C on make that much of a difference?
majority flat lands, had hit the cruise slightly over 75www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment