If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Mahmud Ahmadinejad, Iran's President, called President Bush, and told him: "George, I had a strange dream last night. I saw America, the entire country, beautiful landscapes, and all houses hoisting a flag with an inscription"
"What did the text read?" Bush asked.
Mahmud said, "Allah is God, Allah is Great".
"You have to know Mahmud", Bush replied, "I'm very glad you called me. Last night, I had a similar dream. I saw the city of Tehran, magnificent! The city was renewed completely, and each residence hoisted a flag with an inscription too!"
"What text did the flags carry?" Mahmud asked.
"I don't know", Bush responded, "I can't read Hebrew!"
It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the President his daily briefing.
He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."
"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"
His staff sits in stunned silence--shocked at this uncharacteristic display
of emotion -- nervously watching as the President sits slumped in his chair with his head in his hands.
Finally, the President looks up and asks... "How many is a brazillion?"
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
A blond woman speeding in a BMW is pulled over by a blond female cop. The policewoman asks her for her driver's licence.
"What does that look like?" she asks as she's digging through her purse.
"It's rectangular and small" says the cop.
The driver then pulls out a small mirror and looks in it and passes it on the the cop.
The cop says" Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a police officer too!"
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment