I'll probably cancel the order as this was mainly the reason I'd ordered the album.
Hybrid - I Choose Noise (Bonus DVD)
Collapse
X
-
Hybrid - I Choose Noise (Bonus DVD)
Any further details?We are writing with regards to your order for Hybrid - I Choose Noise (CD). We have recently heard from the studio who have advised us that this album will no longer be released with the bonus DVD as originally planned. Your purchase is still outstanding and we will dispatch your CD to you as soon as possible.
I'll probably cancel the order as this was mainly the reason I'd ordered the album.Tags: None -
Re: Hybrid - I Choose Noise (Bonus DVD)
i,ve had a chance of hearing a promo of this and i have to say i didnt like it one bit, for me it didnt tick even one of the hybrid boxes, sorryComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hybrid - I Choose Noise (Bonus DVD)
The original plan was to include a bonus CD in the physical release of 'I Choose Noise'. This was going to be a DVD of the live show at Godskitchen Global Gathering. This set was recorded and filmed but unfortunately both Hybrid and Distinct'ive were not happy that the recording was up to standard. There were some technical faults and some setup difficulties, so the decision was made not to include it. There were no other live sets available for recording before the album was manufactured, hence the 1 CD.
Some retailers have advertised the DVD as they were given information months in advance (which is quite common for pre-order/sale purposes). In some cases they haven't taken this information down when asked.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment