i just looked at your pictures...the picture of you and her comparing tans on the beach is GORGEOUS! Seriously, frame that shit
I've pooped the big one...
Collapse
X
-
Re: I've popped the big one...
i just looked at your pictures...the picture of you and her comparing tans on the beach is GORGEOUS! Seriously, frame that shit
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1." -
Re: I've popped the big one...
Ooooooooooo, now this brought a big phat smile to my face (especially the pic). Van harte gefeliciteerd Jan!
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: I've popped the big one...
Oh that's right, you didn't know. Must've forgotten to tell ya on MSN because I was too distracted by your three headed snake
Bedankt maat, hebben we meteen een excuus om wat pinten te drinken 
Thx Weiz. Yep, she sure is a keeper. It's either that or being fished up from the botom of a canal in the trunk of a car. Works as a charm on even the most indecisive woman
Erm, just curious: why do you think I need luck?
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment