nice one thanks
Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ Fabrique, Moscow - may 13, 2006
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ Fabrique, Moscow - may 13, 2006
My friend Lucabati, usually the speedshare site is good, but I just sampled it to see what folks having a problem with, and I got some popup covering up the entire page making impossible to view the link. I never saw this before ... pretty bad. I don't know what happened there. Maybe I need to block popups or something.
Anyone else have this problem, maybe its a new money maker for them, but a pain for us.
I have this set if someone wants in uploaded to mega. PM me in case I forget to check this thread again.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ Fabrique, Moscow - may 13, 2006
You need to close the window, at the right top corner there is a cross, behind the popup there?s the Download link. I?m downloading it right now, the link is Ok!My friend Lucabati, usually the speedshare site is good, but I just sampled it to see what folks having a problem with, and I got some popup covering up the entire page making impossible to view the link. I never saw this before ... pretty bad. I don't know what happened there. Maybe I need to block popups or something.
Anyone else have this problem, maybe its a new money maker for them, but a pain for us.
I have this set if someone wants in uploaded to mega. PM me in case I forget to check this thread again.
Thnx Lucabati 4 sharing!!Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ Fabrique, Moscow - may 13, 2006
I know how to close those popups by clicking the close tab, but did you know a signal is sent to the site about your clicking it. I don't know why, or what it may do, but I heard you should n't click on the popup in any way at all. It may signal a file to be sent to your machine for tracking cookies or even worse spy ware.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment